- Terms and Conditions of Use
- Users of Ndafoundation.org are subject to these Terms and Conditions of Use, plus any additional terms and conditions posted at specific portions of the Site (herein: ndafounadation.org).
Unless otherwise indicated, all items on ndafoundation.org are protected by copyright of the National Dental Association Foundation, Inc. (NDAF). This copyright extends to text and graphics, the selection, arrangement and presentation of all materials, and the overall design of the site. Reproduction or republication is strictly prohibited without prior written permission, unless and to the extent specific items posted on ndafoundation.org indicate otherwise or as outlined in Restrictions of use.
- Intellectual Property
- Restrictions of Use
The Content may not be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of National Dental Association Foundation, Inc., except that:
- 1. You may download, print, distribute, and use pages from the Site for your own informational, non-commercial purposes, but not for commercial use or general distribution.
- 2. Any copies of documents or pages from the Site must not alter the original Site content.
- 3. You may link to this Site provided that the link does not falsely imply or suggest that National Dental Association Foundation, Inc. has endorsed or is affiliated with the linked Site.
The material contained on ndafoundation.org is offered as information only and not as practice, financial, accounting, legal or other professional advice. Users need to consult their own professional advisors for such advice.
Information on ndafoundation.org provided as assistance for users making clinical decisions regarding the clinical care of their patients cannot substitute for the individual judgment brought to each clinical situation by the patient's dentist. As with all clinical reference resources, they reflect the science of dentistry at the time of their development, but they should be used with the clear understanding that continued research may result in new knowledge or recommendations.
- Use of Personal Information
- We use your contact information to communicate with you, if and when necessary in connection with your use of our web site, to respond to your questions, or to send you material and information you request, and to respond to your application for our products. We may also use this information to notify you of changes to our web site or new services we think you may wish to know about.
- NDAF has implemented commercially reasonable technical, administrative, and physical security measures to protect your personally identifiable information from unauthorized access, modification, or use. We periodically review and update security measures in light of current technologies. Please note, that despite our efforts, no security measures are completely secure.
- Disclosure of Information
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our application, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our application policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Each web server collects information about visitors automatically. The web server logs will be used for traffic analysis only.
- Children Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our application and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
- Third Party Links
- Your Consent
- Please review the terms and conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website. All information on our website is protected by the Terms and Conditions of Use policy. You must familiarize your self with the Terms and Conditions of Use to comply with use of Site, and avoid misuse of information, logo, video, or other products located or linked to our Site.
National Dental Association Foundation, Inc.
3517 16th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20010
Last updated: January 30, 2021